What a fun Monday! Miss Mouse and I got to ride the ferris wheel, and then Mr. T got me a new bike! The brakes work; the gears work; it's amazing! I do have to say I am still pretty attached to my "old" bike that I got when I was 13....it's staying right where it is in the garage. But this new one is pretty spiffy!! I even got to ride it home - with a helmet! I've never had a helmet in my life. I figured it was about time.
Miss Mouse had her turn and then decided Baby Mouse needed one, too. She pushed her in circles for about 10 minutes. We have video.
Anyone need a darling clip for a darling girl? They come in flowers and stars in a variety of colors. (Shameless plug).
Fancy Nancy party attire. There were approximately 65 other girls in similar attire at this party. Oh, the feathers and glitter!
Aren't these cute? I was so proud. Miss Mouse and I worked and worked on these special Easter muffins. We dyed the eggs; then we mixed up the muffin batter; then we carefully placed each raw, dyed egg into the batter; into the oven they went to cook the eggs and the muffins. Great idea, right?
5 comments:
Wonderful pictures. Love the Easter dresses and barretts!!! So adorable!! Great models for sure!
We miss you all! LOVE GRAMMY AND GRAMPA BOB
LOL your egg misfortune. (sorry)
Oh well, there's more where they came from!
Jess: There are always more eggs at the store, but where yours come from is way cooler!
Grammy and Grandpa: We miss you, too!
I love the photos! I love the barrettes! Where did you find this unusual egg/muffin plan? They look beautiful in the pan...How were the muffins?
BTW, I think you inherited the problem with boiling eggs; mine are always too soft or green!
Love you anyway,
Auntie Linda
Linda: I'll have to look at the photo again to see why it looks like an unusual pan. It's just a muffin tin with dyed Easter eggs embedded in the muffin batter. They went into the oven raw and were supposed to come out cooked when the muffins were done. It didn't work; hence the picture of the oozing Easter egg. We had a good time with them, but it was an awful lot of work for them to fail.
Post a Comment