To be fair, I thought I should update a bit on Sunny's toilet progress....I remember updating on Miss Mouse's, er, "habits" once or twice. I thought it only fair to equally humiliate my children. Sunny Mouse has been trained in one way since August (18 months). It is certainly the "way" which I prefer she be trained, as I rarely change a dirty diaper anymore. For wet diapers, though, she is only starting to be interested. Miss Mouse was pretty fully-trained by this point, but since that was so incredibly early, I haven't been concerned at all. The other day, though, she decided that yes, she wanted to wear "pretty training pants". She made it all day without an accident. Unfortunately, I'm not positive that she had enough to drink that day.....which makes me wonder if Miss Mouse trained herself by restricting her liquids without my noticing....which makes me sad. At that point, I have to look at the next picture to cheer up.
We gave up on the pretty training pants last week when we had two days of constant accidents. As in, we never once made it to the toilet, and Sunny was very disappointed each time. I'm not into shaming or discouraging her into training herself, so we'll just wait for a time she has more focus and control. And I'll keep enjoying the lack of dirty diapers and the look on her face (see above) when she is successful.
1 comment:
You are so lucky that she is at least partially trained! :D I can't even think about training until this summer...then maybe. I love how you have decided to "equally" humiliate your girls, ha ha!!
Post a Comment