
Great Auntie Linda is visiting for a few days, and she brought with her HATS! Actually, she brought hats, hats, & more hats along with some beautiful, delicate little teacups and saucers, two stuffed cats, and three books about cats! One of Auntie Linda's friends decided to share some of her treasures with the Mice, but Auntie Linda got the enjoyment of hearing the squeals and seeing the smiles.

I'm posting these pictures in hopes that her friend who sent the treats will have a chance to see how very much the Mice are enjoying them.
We think Miss Mouse is pretty cool in a brimless cap.

Sunny, on the other hand, radiates sunshine in her sunhat. Everytime I capture a picture of these pretty little toothy grins, I just love it. The Mice (and I) worked so darn hard to get those pretty little pearly whites that it's just ridiculously fun to admire them now! Sort of ironic, too, though that Miss Mouse already has a couple that are a bit loose....after we worked so hard only four-five years ago....




This one isn't quite as happy-go-lucky as the rest, but her confused little face just cracks me up. I had to include it. I think she's horrified and confused that her cat's leash fell off (or something of the sort - whatever it was, it was easily remedied).
What fun treats for a snowy winter day!
1 comment:
I love these expressive little girls! Thank you for sharing the photos; it was great to be there and watch the fun. Thank you for a great little vacation!
Auntie Linda
Post a Comment