Sunday, November 18, 2012

Bond

Bond. James. Bond.

 
I'm told this is how most little boys feel about wearing suits.  In my defense, I did leave the adorable (and comfy-looking!) little coat off. This time.....

 

 
 

 

 
 
After asking him repeatedly, "who's my little munchkin-bunny?" I got this hint of a smile. He is such a tolerant and easy-going little guy, but he does not care to smile at me with a camera in front of my face.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my! I wish I lived closer as I would snuggle him up! How adorable! Susie

ShellyKay said...

Oh.My.Goodness! He is sooo super cute! Where does the time go, why isn't he newborn anymore?? :)

Anonymous said...

What a cute little man he is. He just looks like himself, I think. I, of course, love the little tie!!
Is he as cuddly as he looks? I am looking forward to seeing you all at Christmas.
Love, Auntie Linda