On Easter we had three handsome sweatervested young men in our house. They posed admirably for pictures.
Notice Grandpa Bob and his mini-me are both shocked by what Matthias is telling them.
Matthias, now contemplative, and Grandpa Bob and Mini-Bob continue to mirror each other.
The mirroring by Grandpa Bob and Mini-Bob continues while Matthias wonders how long this photo shoot will last. Wasn't there some mention of ham?
I could have posted about ten pictures of Grandpa Bob and Mighty Mouse with the same expression. Mike and I were going through them tonight, and it really is hilarious. They aren't always flattering expressions, though, for either party, so I chose to leave them off even though they are treasures (and will be included in scrapbooks for sure!).
Grandpa with his hands full.
Grandpa Bob's got things under control. Notice Mighty Mouse has his sleeves rolled up? Yeah, that's because his sleeves were too short on him. The cute outfit from my friend's little guys barely buttoned in the back, but I was determined it was his Easter outfit (it was 9-12 months, and he was only 6...). He wore it that day; I washed it and packed it away, but it was a great sweatervested day!
Matthias is ready for ham. Or squash baby food with oatmeal. Whichever.
Auntie Laura and her boys.
The girls and our boys.
*I did get some pictures of the girlies, but the boys won't be part of the Daddy-Daughter-Dance post. So I figured they would be happy to get their own post. There's also a post titled something like "Even Idiots Can Sew" coming soon showcasing some little skirts I sewed that actually turned out!
No comments:
Post a Comment