Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Delicious Bragging

So, I'm going to spend this post shamelessly bragging about the delectability (if that's even a word) of my youngest. He's yummily deliciously sweet.  This little guy's baby book is less filled out than his siblings' books; he sometimes has to cry while I get someone else a drink or some food; in some ways I feel like he's getting the short end of the family stick. Then I realize that while he's crying, waiting for Mama to get done with someone else's immediate need fulfillment, he's generally attended by at least one older sibling. He's drooling like a sieve, and his sisters and brother think it's hilarious when he bombs them with a big glob of drool!  Especially Mighty Mouse thinks that is the funniest.  I don't read to him as much as I read to Miss Mouse, but he has three readers in the house all day with him whereas she had only one. I think he's getting a different type of family experience than his siblings did, but he's one happy, sweet, loving little baby. Hopefully that means he's reflecting what he feels in his life because we love him like crazy!














1 comment:

Carroll said...

What wonderful photos. They make me smile!