Thursday, June 12, 2008

Midweek Update











Tuesday afternoon Miss Mouse accompanied me to vote. She even got her own sticker. Wednesday (yesterday) was rainy and windy all day, so other than a trip to the grocery store in the morning, we were stuck inside most of the day. Miss Mouse enjoyed her crayons. In two separate settings she colored for about 15 minutes (each time). All was well until she decided that wax would possibly be a good teething material....needless to say we had to find other distractions after that.
She had one solid night of sleep on Tuesday after going to the chiropractor that day. I guess she was really "out of wack" from all the falls she's been taking (shall we call them "learning stumbles"?). Last night was back to the period of two hours spent awake. We rocked and rocked and watched the dawn creep in under the windowshade together until she finally fell back asleep at 6:15. I'm fairly sure I dozed off a couple times before she did! She had another appointment today just to follow up, so hopefully now she'll be feeling lots better. Unfortunately, I'm sort of afraid the little eye teeth are causing some of this insomnia, and it could be a long while before they pop in. We're very blessed to have a gal that is an awesome little sleeper when she feels fine, so we are looking forward to the day when she is 'teething free', at least for a period of time, again.
We have big plans for the next few days (Miss Mouse and I), so look back for more posting sometime during the weekend.

No comments: