Thursday, August 7, 2008

A Few of Our Favorite Things....

Here are a few of Miss Mouse's current favorite things:
*Vacuuming. While I am vacuuming the kitchen (which happens about 3 times a day), she will run and bring me anything she can find for me to vacuum off. These objects usually include such things as: fridge magnets, stuffed animals, cups, socks, her feet, her hands. The initial object was a magnet, and from there she has expanded the "list" of things that need vacuuming. She laughs and laughs when I vacuum them off and say "all clean".
*Giving her animals drinks of water. She will find any small tupperware container available and pretend to fill it at the water jug. Then she runs back into the living room to give her stuffed animals drinks. The other night I watched her do this for 14 minutes straight. Entertainment doesn't get any better than that (for either the Mouse or the Mom)! Who needs a television!

No comments: