
Showing Mr. Food her clean plate.

Happy Birthday, Mommy. That's right. One of the accomplishments around here has been turning 30....an accomplishment for one of us, anyway.

Pulling herself up for the first time. It was great having the camera ready! Since then she pulls herself up all over the place and then proceeds to flop down. If she flops on her bum, she's okay unless she flops hard which seems to irritate her gums (
that's how hard she flops). If she flops on her shoulder or back, we have tears. Learning to crawl and learning to stand are so hard on the body (and on the mommy!).

One of the
favorite places to do pull-ups is the front door. Baby Mouse loves spying on Ken and Carroll. I have a feeling this is going to get really entrenched now, too, since I saw Ken putting up his Christmas lights today. There's not much better than pulling-up
and looking at Christmas lights!
Baby Mouse crawled her way over to a plant yesterday, looked at it as if to contemplate taking a big bite, and then waved at it. Just like Miss Mouse and I have been teaching her! Oh, what a proud Mommy and what a proud older sister we were! Miss Mouse shrieked, "See's waving, Mommy! See's waving at de plant!!" Fun stuff around these parts!
In other news, Baby Mouse weighs 17 pounds, 5 ounces now at 9 months and is 28.5 inches long. She's on track to be a string bean like her older sister.
1 comment:
Thanks for the update on Baby Mouse's new measurements and, of course, the great pictures. I love them! I printed them, so my little photo album is getting quite crowded, but I can't part with any of the old ones. Auntie Irene loves looking at the pictures whenever I visit, so thanks for keeping us updated.
Love, Auntie Linda
Post a Comment