Sunday, December 13, 2009

Even More Fun!

Baby Mouse - loves destroying my storage cupboards, just like her big sister did at the same age. My favorite thing about this picture is the pair of boots she's wearing (shocking that my favorite thing isn't showing off the disastrously messy kitchen, eh? We're almost always messy, but we're also almost always quite sanitarily clean which is what counts, right?).

We have discovered the joy of eating snow.


Loving the piano, especially duets with her sister.

Pre-first big haircut!



Post-first big haircut. She was so excited to have it done that when Jill asked who should be first, Miss Mouse or Mommy, she emphatically stated "I will go first!"


Fun comparisons. I am having a grand ole' time dressing these little gals!

Similar but different.










Thank you for humoring me in my "baby mouse comparisons". I just can't think of anything more fun!!! It's just awesome to see how similar, yet different, these girls are in every way - looks, personality, everything. Similar yet different and totally each their own little person.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks; Fun to see after a long day! We got home about 10 and had phone calls to catch up! LOVE GRAMMY AND GRAMPA BOB

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing! I love the pictures! Both are such beautiful little girls, and as Auntie Irene says, " You can see that they look smart!" Of course they are; we are related!
Love, Auntie Linda