
Sunny Baby is so incredibly excited about having just eaten a second-crop chokecherry!

An egg! Look, Mom, an egg!

Miss Mouse was so proud of that egg....and then Sunny Baby got injured. In our haste to get her checked out, we forgot to take the egg home. She's so sweet, though; she just said, "Oh, well, we can get another one sometime."

They're drumming.

For anyone who thinks that Miss Mouse is always quiet and demure.....The girl can
roar! *Sidenote: It's a
happy roar.

Enjoying the near-peak leaves out at Grandma and Grandpa's. We were lucky enough to spend several weekends (well, what we call weekends, anyway) with them as the leaves changed and dropped.

The apples also ripened while we were out there. Sunny Baby Mouse shoved her little face right in. Yum!
4 comments:
Beautiful pictures! I know Laura was so happy to get to see the girls the other weekend! :)
I LOVE the phots! My favorites are the girls with the eggs; Miss Mouse's hair is really cute in the high pony tails. I also LOVE the smiles you captured on Sunny Baby Mouses face,...and...I still don't believe Miss Mouse roars. :)
Auntie Linda
Ha ha! Love the apple picture.
Where's the "after" picture from your wisdom tooth ordeal? :)
Post a Comment