Thursday, January 9, 2014

26 weeks

Since Baby Boy didn't cooperate totally for his 20 week ultrasound, we got another peek at him on Monday.  We're glad to know (after 40 minutes of trying!!) that his spine is just fine (the doctor was quite sure he was fine, but the 20 week ultrasound just hadn't gotten a good picture to confirm that particular area of the body; given our history, it's pretty nice to have confirmation on all body parts being healthy). 

I think he looks like his siblings and will fit in just perfectly!  Obviously he could be orange with purple hair, and we'd still happily welcome him into our family. But it's just always funny for me to see all these little ones who look so much alike running around. My sister and I look like sisters now, but as children we barely resembled each other at all!

The bubble by his mouth in this first picture is his hand.


This one is a similar pose but taken with the 3D imaging instead.



Mike and I both think he looks a lot like Sunny in this last ultrasound picture where he is sort of "smiling".

No comments: