Friday, March 21, 2008

A Day Early??

Well, I was informed by my theologically well-trained hubby that what I concentrate on on Maundy Thursday is what traditionally is focused on for Good Friday. Apparently the events of the late night Thursday and early morning Friday are all lumped together and provide the focus for Good Friday. Oh well. I still think of Maundy Thursday the way I posted yesterday - along with, of course, the emphasis on servanthood (i.e., "washing each other's feet") and on the Holy Communion meal. So I'm a day early. The snow we're getting is several days late in my opinion! Bring on spring! Perhaps the Easter sun will melt away these 7-8 inches + inches of snow that seem to have arrived in time to entomb us for Good Friday :)

I left Miss Mouse with the grandparents to run some errands, and I am told that she had another snowman experience. I think she's learned all she needs to know about snowmen for this year!

No comments: