Sunday, August 17, 2008

A Horse for Auntie Laura!


We just received news that Auntie Laura outbid everyone else at a horse auction for her desired horse, a palomino named Jewel. This is a picture of Miss Mouse with a horse. It is not Auntie Laura's, but it is a beautiful palomino belonging to Great Uncle Bill and Great Auntie Karen. Hopefully sometime this fall we will have a picture of Miss Mouse with Jewel to post! Congratulations, Auntie Laura! We can't wait to meet your new four-legged friend!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see the new horse either. Hope we get pictures of her soon if she isn't too busy being an owner!

Anonymous said...

that was grammy, but thought it would show instead of anonymous. don't know if i will ever get this totally figured out!

Anonymous said...

I just visited your blog and had a wonderful time! I had to go all the way back to June 2, so I ended by looking at my pictures of Baby Hope. She too was a beautiful little girl.
I guess I need to stop being so busy that I don't take time to share your wonderful updates. I miss you.
I'm so pleased that Miss Mouse is getting a chance to have so many experiences which can be had by having a stay-at-home mom. Good for you and Michael for making that choice!
Keep the news coming.
Love, Auntie Linda

At Home on the Hill said...

Thanks for the post, Sister! It was really fun running into Grandma/Grandpa & Great Grandma/Grandpa Mouse at Perkins. What are the odds?! I tried to add a picture but guess I'll just have to email one.
Love,
Laura