Friday, May 29, 2009

Picture Updates



We're having a great lilac year!

This one is her Mommy's daughter!! This is obvious if you've seen baby pictures of me....


My outdoorsy girls.



Three months.


Finally, a hat this one will tolerate!


The life of the youngest child.

Ready for church.


Two months, three weeks, contemplating life.


Blowing bubbles with Grandpa at Cousin Mark and Alissa's wedding last weekend.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures. I can't believe that Baby Mouse is sitting up already! I swear she looks so much like your dad that she might have to be called Roberta! She still seems to be quite amazed at the world with her big eyed solemn looks. Thanks for sharing. Auntie Linda

Maria said...

She doesn't sit by herself yet, but she does love sitting with assistance or in a chair to look at the world. And, yes, we've thought Roberta would have been fine - we use "Little Bob" quite a lot!!

Anonymous said...

Wow! The girls are growing up so fast! Cutie pies! Susie