Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Just for Fun

Thanks to some tips from one of my cousin-in-laws, I've been having lots of fun with photos lately. I'm nowhere near as talented and proficient at it as she is, but it's really been fun to play!


She's not sad; she's contemplative. Really, truly. She was contemplating the fact that it was her mommy's 30th birthday....

A rare serious shot of this one.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

So what have you been doing? Are you going on a website and modifying? I have seen some work done on the free site Picnik....some day, some day I will get to this!
Hope everyone is doing well.
Susan

Maria said...

I downloaded Picasa. I don't know much about it and hope I didn't download a whole bunch of awful stuff to our computer, but it's been super, super fun so far. I think there are quite a few different ones out there...the girls napped together yesterday, so I had a chance to play. Most days I echo the "someday, someday" thought! :)

Anonymous said...

That is neat. Baby mouse's blue eyes really show in that. We are waiting for a picture of Miss Mouse's first haircut results!
When you have the time, of course!
Counting the days away to be together again! LOVE GRAMMY AND GRAMPA BOB

Jess said...

LOVE those shots of the girls. Glad you're having fun with it, and may your scrapbooking be joyful!

Maria said...

Mom - I left the camera in the diaper bag in the car, so now I have to charge the batteries before there is any hope of uploading haircut pictures...one of these days! :)
Jess - Thanks! My scrapbooking is almost inevitably joyful and, unfortunately, rare; it gives me something to plan, though, and look forward to!

Anonymous said...

Just checking to see if you had the chance to update! Sorry about the camera. I will continue to be patient!

Anonymous said...

I love the photos and will be printing more for my little photo album which goes everywhere that I go. Thanks.
Auntie Linda