A week ago today, the girls and I were up to view the river in the park. We could still get most of the way around the jogging path. Note the seepage of what was to come. This path is nonexistent today.
Note the trickle under the stroller wheel, an almost imperceptible portent. I'll try to get some current pictures this weekend and post them this week.
Miss Mouse decided to break out the Fancy Nancy tiara and sunglasses one evening. Baby Mouse was not to be left out. She strutted her stuff in her cute, hand-me-down sunglasses. I had a hard time ever getting Miss Mouse to wear them, so they're like new. Baby Mouse loves them.
Our latest "preschool project" was homemade paper. Miss Mouse helped with the whole process; ripping the newspaper, getting our hands very dirty with newsprint, mushing it up into a pulp, mushing, mushing, mushing, squeezing out the water with a tin foil strainer, placing the leaves and flower petals we had dried in anticipation of this project last fall, and finally peeling off the finished product from the tin foil. It was really a hit!
2 comments:
Thanks for sharing those, your girls are so sweet. (I still think Miss Mouse looks like Steph) For some reason I love the contrast in the water under your stroller wheel.
Thanks! It's completely unedited; I just turned the flash off (which I've been trying to do more and more these days). I'm nowhere near your capability or equipment, but you've inspired me to do my best with the simple equipment I have!! :)
Post a Comment