In an attempt to join the modern world of technology (as well as to keep in even better contact with family), I have started this blog - Toomey Tales. Those of you familiar with children's cartoons will recognize the similarity to VeggieTales - a favorite at our house, and, no, we do not let Miss Mouse watch television yet!
I'm planning (hoping?) to provide you with updates, pictures, and up-to-the-minute coverage of the day-to-day happenings in the Toomey household. Okay, so perhaps not quite the up-to-the-minute coverage, but I will try to post often with updates and pictures for those of you who are interested and who are not able to see the little Squeaky-One as often as you'd like.
We're just coming off a wonderful but busy weekend. Miss Mouse's Great Auntie Linda and her Grammy were here as Auntie Linda was taking a course to become a real estate agent (in her retirement from teaching). On Saturday, Grandpa Dick and Grandma Kathy came to visit. What a weekend for the girl! Great Auntie Linda is the one who created the title "Miss Mouse" for our girl, and she really does live up to it - squealing and squeaking with both delight and frustration quite often these days!
We hope that you enjoy our little blog - we'll try to include pictures of our dog (I just wanted a rhyme to end this post).
7 comments:
Glad to see you have a blog! I love the picture. It is sooo sweet.
Happy Blogging,
Regan
awesome! i'm excited to be invited to your blog. and, by the way, miss mouse's picture is PRECIOUS!! que preciosa!!! -- gypsy giuli
Hey. Yeah, that's cute. Really cute.
Okay, I tried one of their "HTML tags" and it wouldn't work. Darn. Okay. Well, I will bookmark this page so I can see cute pictures and show them to my kids. :D
I'm glad you're all enjoying my attempt at a blog! Maria
Grampa Bob loves "peanuts" new nickname. Grammy
After many years of teaching, one of my students invited me to attend his hockey game. I finally found a sport that was fun to watch! During halftime we watched the pee wee players (ages 4 -6). They are really cute! Maybe you will be able to find a few games in Fargo to attend with Miss Mouse. I'm so proud of her good fan behavior. (Not even all of the adults are so well mannered.)
Auntie Linda
This is a great idea for all of us to keep informed of your discoveries and activities! You are a great writer and you have s splendid subject in Miss Mouse. Thanks for sharing.
Linda Novak
Post a Comment