Tuesday, August 14, 2012
My Nephew's New Blog
I probably should announce this as my sister's new blog, but since she clarified in an early post that she would likely not post many pictures of herself on "her" blog, I've decided to credit the whole thing to little Matthias! Really, though, Laura is a great writer, often hilarious, and you can find her blog linked on the list to the left or at www.loghomeonthehill.blogspot.com I'm sure she'd appreciate any comments or emails if you enjoy visiting (and maybe they would encourage her to keep updating it....mainly for Auntie Maria's benefit....!), but I know she sort of wants to keep her blog, its existence, and its address away from facebook; this is sort of important. So, if you have a moment, take time to enjoy a visit to her log home on the hill!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Cant' figure out how to comment on Laura's blog.
I can't figure out how to leave a comment on her blog. It seems to be set up a bit differently from yours, and I am having problems with the profile step. Anyway, I have been enjoying her blog.
Auntie Linda
Post a Comment