Tuesday, May 13, 2008

What have we been up to?


Being a goofball!


My model.

Miss Mouse loves drinking out of a glass!

She'll stand in Daddy's boots for several minutes at a time.

She sometimes eats breakfast best if she has a hat and her special jacket on.

Ready for church a couple weeks ago.





So stylish. Those are her glasses from last summer. Look for pictures of this summer's glasses soon.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a change in a month! Glad she still loves the camera! Can't wait to give her a hug and hear her new words!
Love Grammy and Grampa Bob

Anonymous said...

Yes, she is quite a little ham! - Maria

Anonymous said...

I love your comentary and the wonderful pictures.Thanks! I'm so pleased that Miss Mouse is indicating a love for gardening. It shows that the genes of the farmer have indeed been passed on. By the way, your garden sounds delicious; I'll try to be down to enjoy the "vegetables" of your labor.
Love, Auntie Linda

Anonymous said...

I know; I know; commentary has 3 m's!

Anonymous said...

Good grief! I mean 2 m's.