Our valentines
Miss Mouse liked the above picture best because "there is no tongue in that picture". Sunny does not like this picture "because there is no tongue sticking out".
Go figure.
I think they look a lot alike when they all have the same, contemplative, mom-are-we-done-yet expression.
His onesie says, "My first Valentine's Day" on it; we did the pictures right away this morning before the cute onesie got spit-up all over it. Currently (1:51 p.m.) it is in the washing machine in the hopes that it will be clean and dry again to meet Daddy at the door tonight.
He is both loved and lovable.
The loving big sisters and the easy-going little brother - they're a good combination!
1 comment:
I love these pictures. What a cute,
and cooperative little group! It is amazing to have everybody in such a good mood for the pictures. I don't have a favorite photo this time, but the one with them all looking tired of the event is pretty cute. Thanks for sharing.
Love,
Auntie Linda
Post a Comment