Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Finally!



Feel free to add your own caption idea to these pictures.
 
 I happen to love them and think they are some of the best I've gotten of Sunny since this fall; she's been going through a silly photo phase.  Personally, I'm thrilled about these pictures, also, because I made her this hat. Finished it, in fact, at 10:30 p.m. on September 15th. James was born at 4:30 a.m. on September 16th. As excited as I was about having finished the silly thing - that is proportionately how much she hated it. After all, silly Mommy, it is black, and black is a boy color! Never mind the pink edging and multicoloured buttons. She crack me up. But she FINALLY put the hat on yesterday! I knew I had to grab the camera because who knows when that hat might be deemed acceptable again!
 
 
 
 
Mike had some great captions for these "cool cucumber" photos. Any other suggestions? His were sort of political but very funny.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE these photos! She really is a beautiful child as is her older sister.
Photo 1: Bring on the snow! I can take it; check out my headgear!

Photo 2: You don't expect me to buy into THAT concept, do you? I have this hat with pink trim and even a lifesaver button to protect me from your crackpot ideas!

I love this cute hat; the bill and the black color really make the bright pink show up. Good work, and thanks for sharing.
Love,
Auntie Linda