Thursday, April 3, 2008

Toddler with a "Spring" in her step!


I think this video shows that Miss Mouse is officially a toddler - outdoors and all! She had great fun today wearing her heavy spring jacket (Grandma K made her a light spring jacket which Mother Nature has not allowed her to wear outside yet) and stroller ridin' with Alex. They're good stroller buddies and pretty happy playmates in the house, too. The other day Miss Mouse played with a friend who is 2.5 years old; on the 20th of April, she'll be attending a birthday party for a 4-year old friend; what a social butterfly we have on our hands!
She also has taken a shining to 'dress up' already. If there is a sweater, jacket, or hat around, she wants it on! It doesn't matter what time of day or the temperature in the house - she wants to dress up! I'm pretty sure she thinks putting a hat on means that she can go see Hubert (the mantra goes - "If we're going outside, you have to keep the hat on" - so I suppose she figures putting a hat on equates to heading outdoors).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love a girl who loves hats! What a cute one Miss Mouse is.
Love, Auntie Linda