Yesterday was another rough day. It doesn't help that this is a week where Daddy isn't home until after bedtime most nights; it seems we tend to coincide Miss Mouse being sick, Mommy being exhausted, and Daddy working crazy hours. Last week wasn't so bad when he was home by about 7 even the nights he worked, but 8:30 gets a little tough. On everybody.
Anyway, Miss Mouse had a 1.5 hour nap in my arms in our rocking chair yesterday, so that was better than the 30 minutes from the day before. I even dozed a bit which helped me get through the day (although I always feel bad for doing so because I know her Daddy doesn't have a chance to doze.....'course he didn't get in on much of the nighttime "fun" either, I suppose, which perhaps makes it fair....). She had her little 'cold treats' all day, and by today, she is almost fine! I hope she will have a good nap this afternoon; last night she slept from 8:20 p.m. until 8:20 a.m. without a peep! I put a little wedge thing under her mattress in hopes that sleeping upright a bit would help. Something did! I guess I don't too much care what it was! I'm just really thankful that we seem to have gotten her over the cold in about a day! Whoo-hoo!
1 comment:
I'm hoping that you don't catch the cold. You really need some good nights of sleep. I don't know how you do it! Good job of getting Miss Mouse feeling better soon!
L.A.L.
Post a Comment