Wednesday, November 19, 2008

The Funniest Things

I wanted to get these phrases down before I forget. Samantha came up with some good ones this weekend!
1. Walking right into Miss Mouse's face, saying "You need a haircut!" (She does; I'm just trying to wait to where it will last through Christmas for her bang-trim).
2. Looking at her bangs hard, asking my mom, "Could you braid it?" (Apparently she gave up on the haircut and was hoping that braiding would help! We curled the Mouse's bangs everyday after that).
3. Answering what was her favorite part of the day on Saturday (after attending the Ludefest with music, crafts, etc.), "Holding hands with those people I don't really know to say the prayer at supper"!
4. On the way back from the Ludefest, Grandpa rode with Auntie Laura. He had ridden down with us. Sam urgently asks, "How will The Grandpa get home?"
5. Wanting someone to color with her, Sam says "Come here!"; Mandy says "Mom?"; Sam, "No. Someone else"; Mandy, "Who?"; Sam, "Someone's Grandma"! Pretty clear, really.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ahhhh, never a dull moment with that girl around. :) Thanks again for allowing us to tag along on your trip - we both had a WONDERFUL time! Everyone Samantha has talked to in the last 2 days (her teacher, Grandparents, Rachel, Carol, some random lady in the grocery store, etc.) has heard all about it (and she brought the dolphin to Carol's for the past 2 days!). Thanks again! Love ya! Mandy