Sunday, November 23, 2008

Word Explosion!

We are just having a word explosion at our house this week! Here are the latest from our 21.5 month old:
*Night-Night=Night-Ight
*Nice - Used on anything from animals to stuffed animals to the picture on her diaper (yeah, she's loving to a fault, I'm afraid) and pronounced with an extended "iiiiiii"
*Laura=Yes, congrats Auntie Laura; we finally have your name! It sounds like "Yuda", but it means Laura for sure.
*Steph=Again, congrats Auntie! Yours sounds like "Jess", but it really does mean Steph.
*Amy=Mamie (a cousin of Daddy's who loves Miss Mouse)
*Leah=Yeeee-ah (Daddy's boss's daughter who also loves the Mouse)
*clean=keen
*dry=As in "dry diaper"; sort of sounds like "die", unfortunately.

3 comments:

Steph said...

It sure sounds like Katelynn is doing great! It would be fun to hear her speak all those words, especially my name. Take Care

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update to the dictionary. By the way, I'm sure that she said my name when I was there in April. (I think it was just "duh" and patting on the basement door, but I knew what she meant.) Pretty smart, I thought!
Love,
Auntie Linda

At Home on the Hill said...

Well, that's cool. Look forward to hearing the new words.