Miss Mouse has acquired some new words, giving new freedom of expression! Here they are:
*Milk=Nik/Nuk (she tried out this new one yesterday - 21 months)
*No=Neeeeyo
*Done=Deone or Nine
*Samantha=Nyanana
*Sam=Am
*Pear=Perrrrr
*Cheese=Chssssssssssssss (this one came a couple weeks ago)
*Bye-Bye=Bye-Bye or B-Bye (adorable; appeared about 20.75 months)
*Bowl=Bo
*Book=Buck (this one is new around 21 months)
*Yes=Yes (very clearly; this one has been around since about 20 months)
*Please=Pees, Pees (around 20 months)
*Grammy=Nyammy (this one came about 20.5 months and is used for both Grandmas right now)
*Grandpa=Baa-uh (this was appeared around 19.5 months)
*Mama=Mama (instead of Ma - this changed about 20 months)
*Dada=Dada (instead of Da - again, around 20 months)
*Paul=Pole (light on the "l" sound; this one appeared around 20 months)
*Baby=Baby (very clear, too; came around 20 months)
*Park=Bek (not very clear unless you pay close attention to context; I noticed it around 20 months)
I might be missing some, but these are the recent ones that I can think of. We have the old "standards" of bear, duck, dog, bath, meat, raw (waw), rude (wude), mean (meeeee), bird, ball, more, moon, some of which still don't have the ends pronounced, but we're working on and obviously expanding the vocabulary and clarity! It's so exciting!
1 comment:
Now you can add to your resume'
"language facilitator" or "translator."
I always found that I learned from my students as they learned from me; I think you are finding the same.
Thanks for the little dictionary.
Love,
Auntie Linda
Post a Comment